Tuesday 24 February 2015

Needle Felted Little Drummer Mouse With Miniature Antique Drum

I love browsing in antique shops, and finding things that the mouselings would like. Recently I found this miniature antique drum and I had to buy it. I knew it wanted to belong to a mouse!

So here he is, my needle felted little drummer mouse.....and now we never get any peace. He never stops playing his drum! :)

He is looking for a home, so if you would like him to come and live with you, you can find his listing here in my Etsy shop:  Needle Felted Little Drummer Mouse By Mrs Plop's Shoppe








4 comments:

  1. He is a little sweetheart. He could drum in my house any time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie. He was great fun to make! x

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful drummer boy! I love the green and red accent colours you chose for him.
    He's pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lyn. And thank you for pinning him :)

      Delete