Sunday 13 September 2015

How to make a needle felted mouse tutorial PDF Instant Download DIY craft tutorial

My needle felting mouse tutorial is now available as a PDF - that stands for Plop Document Format ;) in case you were wondering.

My friends, the fabulous fibre gurus, Lyn & Annie, at Rosiepink suggested to me ages ago that I should do this! But I've been so busy with orders, that I've only just found the time to do it!

The tutorial is available in my shop at this link Needle Felting Mouse Tutorial PDF by Mrs Plop's Shoppe

If you prefer a needle felting kit containing wool and felting tools, I also stock needle felting kits. Both of these kits are suitable for beginners to needle felting.
Mouse needle felting kit
Fox needle felting kit

4 comments:

  1. Oh we do hope it's a huge success for you Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does she look a wee bit sad? Do you plan the expressions, or do they just happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, I'm not sure why. No I don't plan their expressions, they do just happen :)

      Delete